Sapphire Radeon HD 7750 Low Profile Review

bp9801

We have a new review for you to check out, this time of a low-profile video card. See how it handles the tests in the OCC review of the Sapphire Radeon HD 7750 Low Profile - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/sapphire_7750_lp/

Oddly I was expecting it to blow everything away, power consumption-wise... but overclocked it almost used more then the 7870.

Though I know it's not a high performance card, I was actually more impressed with the 7870 here for Efficiency/Performance

...but overclocked it almost used more then the 7870.

Surprisingly it really did suck the power when overclocked. At stock speeds it's still one hell of a card for being so damn tiny though.

Surprisingly it really did suck the power when overclocked. At stock speeds it's still one hell of a card for being so damn tiny though.

i think such a tiny card is cute xD

last time i had a tiny card was when the ati 3650 was released ever since then teh cards grew enormously in size :P

Edited by WarWeeny

i think such a tiny card is cute xD

last time i had a tiny card was when the ati 3650 was released ever since then teh cards grew enormously in size :P

I remember Newegg sent me a 4670 instead of a replacement 4870 and it was so small in comparison. I thought I had gotten a new revised 4870, I was so excited...until realism kicked in :P

This thing was a lot of fun to OC. I have seen a 50% OC on any halfway decent GPU in years. :lol:

One of these might end up in my home theater refresh...

damn good review there sir ! ...do you think the added 55 watts would be to much for my tiny little 250 w psu and pop the circuit breaker on my 12 v 400w power inverter in my freightliner ? your best guess is good enough for me...i just changed the mobo in my truck gamer to the amd e45m1 with amd 6320 built in and i'm not nearly as impressed as i thot i'd be...

Well the 2600K at 4.4 with the 7750 doesn't even pull 150 watts running Heaven. I think you'd be fine IMHO. Just don't run the OCCT power supply test all day long. :lol:

heeheehee, well honestly i hadn't planned on stress testing any of it, but was looking forward to some smoothe Steam gaming with higher than "low" settings... the on board 6320 is lagging behind in games like borderlands and aliens versus predators but i'm unsure as to whether that is because of the cpu or the 6320,...i still have some dialing in to do and testing of some other games and such...it's the damn 12v power inverter that bogs if there is too much draw, so that's the biggest issue...i'll keep playing with it all until i hit some kind of happy medium,....but just for giggles i added the lp 7750 to my newegg cart and may give it a shot...thanx waco