Normal Temps for AMD 8120 CPU

hylander

The H100i outperforms the H80i in most situations (I say most before someone jumps on here quoting an obscure benchmark and states I'm wrong :lol:). If it's as little as a $5 difference I'd go for the H100i (Providing you have space for the rad)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The H100i outperforms the H80i in most situations (I say most before someone jumps on here quoting an obscure benchmark and states I'm wrong :lol:). If it's as little as a $5 difference I'd go for the H100i (Providing you have space for the rad)

According to Thermaltake's site and a few reviews I have read yes I will have the space for  240 mm Rad setup.My case is the Thermaltake Overseer RX-I . Though I have read of some Rad's that are too thick, I believe the

H110i will fit nicely.

As you mentioned for $5.00 I may as well go for the extra bang for the buck route.

Thanks again for all your time and support.

According to Thermaltake's site and a few reviews I have read yes I will have the space for  240 mm Rad setup.My case is the Thermaltake Overseer RX-I . Though I have read of some Rad's that are too thick, I believe the

H110i will fit nicely.

As you mentioned for $5.00 I may as well go for the extra bang for the buck route.

Thanks again for all your time and support.

No problem, good luck with your OC :)