Official Socket AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 Overclocking Competition Thread

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahaha yea i'm trying my best to keep up with you guys with the C-3 versions :P pretty hard!!! lots of time on this board now you guys notice its very picky on some voltages..??? the gigabyte ud-5

heres my suicide screen shot ;)

post-19101-1264719323_thumb.png

ahaha yea i'm trying my best to keep up with you guys with the C-3 versions :P pretty hard!!! lots of time on this board now you guys notice its very picky on some voltages..??? the gigabyte ud-5

heres my suicide screen shot ;)

That's pretty good!!!

heh thanx smith!

im going to wait for my gf to get home with the playdoe and i'm gonna cover the hole damn socket and cooler hoes's full of playdoe. :) you think it will keep the condensation out of my socket???

im back into my asus crosshair III board again! im guessing its dry now! my ud5 last night woke up and it was off.. all the ice melted all over.. took the chip out just covered in water... so im pretty pissed about that. but the same thing happend to my asus board and its fine now so im lucky. not letting that happen again! hope the board dont mind the playdoe you think its ok for 24/7 use? everything still working 100% so im one lucky man i say!! all my hardware should be toast. but watch out! -27 right now!! im gonna do some crunchin!!!! bawhahaha

Just thought I'd see what I could do with this C2 550. Darn! all I wanted was just another 5 mhz from it, but it just isn't there!

http://cid-5becf2539fa850c3.skydrive.live....x/3920/3920.jpg

http://cid-5becf2539fa850c3.skydrive.live....920/3920val.jpg

maybe I can do better with the next one.

edit:that was 5 mhz on the fsb, "shoot for sun and maybe you can reach the moon"

Edited by Scottike

• 2 weeks later...