Official Socket AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 Overclocking Competition Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, no Agena guys here? Fine, guess its time to make one:

superpi1mrun2.png

Had to mess around with the voltages to get it stable for the test, but I've been meaning to do that. I wanted to make you guys know that is on stock cooling too (harder to do then you would think).

• 2 weeks later...

Muahaha! I was finally able to beat R-R's SuperPI 1M score. :) It took me I'd say around 8h easy just for this score in particular.

post-31336-12769474565078_thumb.png

Just to show you how much it was a stretch, here is the same score but with some crash report windows, lol.

post-31336-12769468192689_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

We almost can't read the clock on your screenshot! I think it's 4018MHz, right? On such a motherboard, I'm somewhat impressed. Push the voltage another notch and you should be able to go further.

We almost can't read the clock on your screenshot! I think it's 4018MHz, right? On such a motherboard, I'm somewhat impressed. Push the voltage another notch and you should be able to go further.

Yes smith that is correct... Its clocked at 4.018Ghz.... I need to figure out what happened with that Screenshot but I cannot redo it due to Most of my system being removed. Going to try something different with the Next few screenshot on a different board and memory.

On the board I was running the FSB will not move up 1 without shooting it unstable with the M3N-HT and mushkin redline memory so we shall see what this chip can do on a Gigafail Platform. :rofl:

Yes smith that is correct... Its clocked at 4.018Ghz.... I need to figure out what happened with that Screenshot but I cannot redo it due to Most of my system being removed. Going to try something different with the Next few screenshot on a different board and memory.

On the board I was running the FSB will not move up 1 without shooting it unstable with the M3N-HT and mushkin redline memory so we shall see what this chip can do on a Gigafail Platform. :rofl:

On the MA770T-UD3P you should be able to hit over 300MHz on the reference clock. :)