HAFinaX (GoLLuM13)

GoLLuM13

I think you may have misinterpreted his reply. I think he knows that it is a HAF-X, but prefers the HAF 932 more.

Personally, if I had to choose I'd pick HAF-X over HAF 932, considering the terrible placement of the USB ports on the HAF 932. What was CM thinking?

Glad to see another HAF-X owner. Although I despise the case's aesthetic appearance, I too will be joining the HAF-X club real soon.

Thanks for sharing your epic journey in 2011 with us. :thumbsup:

oh ok ! so i'm sorry for the misinterpretation :whistling:

sincerely if i had to choose i'll take the "932 Advanced" there's more space if you want to do a watercooling for example, but if it's on air HAF-X is better (but Cosmos II is out and it's just :woot::doh: ) but i really don't regret this HAF-X :thumbsup: and it's the first edition with the USB Plug in the back I/O, the new edition have plugs directly on the mobo :rolleyes:

Thank YOU for compliments and accepting to share these moments with me :bow:

EDIT :

@Wallaby : good idea ;)

Edited by GoLLuM13

thank you

I have a devalue currency from Northern Africa do you think steams or origin accept it ? by the way i bought battlefield 3 with the help of one of my uncles who have euros and a credit card (things that i can't have here :nono: ),

and i promise that all what i have here, i bought it legally from my area and from France, and i haven't stole it to anyone, or any store :lol: (by the way i do computing studies so i need a good rig for virtual machines :P )

Should have used a smiley, i was just teasing you, i would spend a lot on a rig but i spend next to 0 on games.

oh ok ! so i'm sorry for the misinterpretation :whistling:

sincerely if i had to choose i'll take the "932 Advanced" there's more space if you want to do a watercooling for example, but if it's on air HAF-X is better (but Cosmos II is out and it's just :woot::doh: ) but i really don't regret this HAF-X :thumbsup: and it's the first edition with the USB Plug in the back I/O, the new edition have plugs directly on the mobo :rolleyes:

Thank YOU for compliments and accepting to share these moments with me :bow:

EDIT :

@Wallaby : good idea ;)

+1 the cosmos ii is the sweetest case i have ever seen.

I think you may have misinterpreted his reply. I think he knows that it is a HAF-X, but prefers the HAF 932 more.

Personally, if I had to choose I'd pick HAF-X over HAF 932, considering the terrible placement of the USB ports on the HAF 932. What was CM thinking?

Glad to see another HAF-X owner. Although I despise the case's aesthetic appearance, I too will be joining the HAF-X club real soon.

Thanks for sharing your epic journey in 2011 with us. :thumbsup:

Actually I just thought it was a HAF 932, didn't know it was a HAF X, but I would prefer the HAF 922 over both.

Should have used a smiley, i was just teasing you, i would spend a lot on a rig but i spend next to 0 on games.

+1 the cosmos ii is the sweetest case i have ever seen.

don't worry no problem :P

Actually I just thought it was a HAF 932, didn't know it was a HAF X, but I would prefer the HAF 922 over both.

HAF 922 is good :thumbsup: i was going to buy one, but i prefer full black case internal, and i find it a little small comparing to a 932 or X :P

HAF 922 is good :thumbsup: i was going to buy one, but i prefer full black case internal, and i find it a little small comparing to a 932 or X :P

+1 I love the black interior, I repainted mine anyway so I did that as well. I think the HAFs look better in a gloss black IMO.

+1 I love the black interior, I repainted mine anyway so I did that as well. I think the HAFs look better in a gloss black IMO.

+2 :biggrin: but the problem with some glossy paints is that scratches easily

here's my old HAFina 932

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Chaptre 0 - Prologue : The Epilogue of Hafina 932

13/09/2010

13092010029.th.jpg 13092010030.th.jpg 13092010031u.th.jpg 13092010035.th.jpg

13092010034.th.jpg 13092010038.th.jpg 13092010039.th.jpg 13092010032.th.jpg

13092010037.th.jpg 13092010033.th.jpg

06/10/2010

06102010048.th.jpg 06102010049.th.jpg 06102010050.th.jpg

06102010051.th.jpg 06102010054.th.jpg 06102010056.th.jpg

27/11/2010

27112010073.th.jpg 27112010074.th.jpg 27112010075.th.jpg

Looks like you have dedicated yourself to the HAF series. :biggrin:

Where's the HAF in those pics? All I see is the Noctua. That is one mighty fine heatsink. :thumbsup:

A quick question for you since you've had more than one HAF series case. Wouldn't the HAF 932 advanced have better air cooling performance than the HAF-X after installing 4x 140mm fans as intakes on the side? I would like to that that would be the case.

Looks like you have dedicated yourself to the HAF series. :biggrin:

Where's the HAF in those pics? All I see is the Noctua. That is one mighty fine heatsink. :thumbsup:

A quick question for you since you've had more than one HAF series case. Wouldn't the HAF 932 advanced have better air cooling performance than the HAF-X after installing 4x 140mm fans as intakes on the side? I would like to that that would be the case.

:lol: yeah CoolerMaster power, but the main reason is that i can't import a case from another country and the only available cases here are chinese-made no-name cases or CoolerMaster :P but recently there are also some Corsair cases :whistling:

the haf is the red/blue thing (i think :lol: )

ton answer you i didn't tried 4 fans on the side door since i like silence and i sleep in the same room :P but yes if you put 4 fans you'll get more freshness, especially if you have hot graphics ;)

actually on the Haf-X with a megaflow in front of the graphics, i got 92°C on the hotter GPU and 83 on the second after an hour of Battlefield 3 with Ultra settings (without the fan it goes to something like 99~100°c)

I find the HAF922 very "big" for a mid-tower, it could almost be a full-tower model...

The Cosmos II from C.M is such a great case, but I still prefer the HAF series, I just love its design, it looks so "gamer-made" :)