I'm back folding

camaro_dude15

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

case all painted, waiting to dry, i did not use the wrinkle, the can says it needs a full 24 hours to dry and 48 hours to cure, so i went with krylon 10 mins dry to touch ill have it running as soon as i can

Now that your rolling you will probably begin to catch up with me. I am already struggling with thermal shutdowns. 9th of april and it reached 85F yesterday. I cant afford to run the AC already so i'm having to scale back my folding. Got home at lunch and the gpu was reaching triple digits and the cpu had bounced of 80C. I might be babying my system but i don't like running at those temps.

funny story, my cards have some very slight whine, i think its from the caps or something, which i have been told its normal, so im in the room farthest from my computer, i hear whining and its getting louder, then i realize it must be one of my cards, i run to the other room, tripping over a dog in the process to find its the train i live next to and its got squeeky brakes

funny story, my cards have some very slight whine, i think its from the caps or something, which i have been told its normal, so im in the room farthest from my computer, i hear whining and its getting louder, then i realize it must be one of my cards, i run to the other room, tripping over a dog in the process to find its the train i live next to and its got squeeky brakes

lol. Atleast yours has a happy ending, just got home and my computer was off, apparently it hit my shutdown temp of 90C already... its april for goodness sake! I didn't quit till may last year.