Nyt Ryda's Rig

Nyt

• 2 weeks later...

No Im just lazy lol :P

I've got an RX360 rad on the way to replace my RS360 and Im going to be flushing and refilling my loop with coolant that will be customed mixed using a special coolant I shall not name with water and Blood Red Dye to form a purple colour to drop temps more :) I just feel that water is not cutting it temp-wise

Didn't need to buy Win7 64 bit. The first key would work for a 32 or 64 bit install. Just needed to get a 64 bit disc of the same version.

Darn , I didnt know that :( But its still cool to be able to use both :)

No Im just lazy lol :P

I've got an RX360 rad on the way to replace my RS360 and Im going to be flushing and refilling my loop with coolant that will be customed mixed using a special coolant I shall not name with water and Blood Red Dye to form a purple colour to drop temps more :) I just feel that water is not cutting it temp-wise

What coolant do you think will be better than water?

What coolant do you think will be better than water?

Any coolant :P Knowing that theres coolant in my rig will give me more peace of mind. Car's dont use water , they use coolant so why not give it a go .

Any coolant :P Knowing that theres coolant in my rig will give me more peace of mind. Car's dont use water , they use coolant so why not give it a go .

Cars don't use water because it freezes. They use antifreeze to keep it from freezing.

Antifreeze actually makes the water dissipate less heat. There is no coolant that's better at heat dissipation than distilled water.

Cars do use water. They use a water mixed with antifreeze.

But as to PC coolants...huge ripoff. They claim their benefits are that they are nonconducive...but distilled water is also non conducive. But that doesn't really matter if either distilled water or one of those fancy coolants gets contaminants/dust in it then guess what...they're now both conducive. So spend $20 on a pretty, colored, less effective coolant or spend 99c on a gallon of distilled.

Oh check this out

:)