Starting a review site/blog is harder than it looks

El_Capitan

Cappy, have you ever asked Bosco to put you on the review team here at OCC? I know you're attempting to do your own thing, but you could probably build your portfolio quicker if you were doing your own personal reviews/blogs plus getting on the team here.......... Just a thought.

Heh, Bosco sent me a PM two days ago and we chatted for a bit. We'll see, but I'm still happy doing what I'm doing. ;)

El I feel yout pain brother, I have been doing this over 15 years and still have to fight to get review samples 90% of the time. Keep plugging at it or as others have mentioned talk to Bosco.However do not get discouraged, there are times you hate this task, like when a companies says yes and then ignores you without doing as they said, but there are others when an unepxected piece shows up or a company you have never talked to approaches you. Hang in there brother.

Edited by ComputerEd

I shall do my best to promote you where ever I go! :)

I enjoy reading your blog. I especially liked how you crank up whatever gfx settings the individual gfx card can handle. Like FXAA or adaptive Vsync. It gives a more realistic view of the cards.

Hang in there!