I'd like to give Windows phone a try

kennethk

Alright guys I'm debating on either a Lumia 920 or Pantech discover, both phones are pretty much speced the same. I'm getting these phones used and I kinda like my phones to be in good cosmetic condition but with ebay its a hit or miss.

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Pantech-Discover,Nokia-Lumia-920/phones/7628,7471

Downsides to Pantech

- poor camera 

- TFT display

I owned a HTC Surround with Win 7 on it and used it for almost 2 years. It worked, but I hated most everything about it. I had my S1 at the time as a personal phone and it could everything better except the music sound since the surround had a slider style speaker setup on it.

Yea, compared to what's out today, these old win7 phones are lacking in many ways, but will, in fact, get the job done... no more for this guy though, imma galaxy s4 lover now...waaaay better

I owned a HTC Surround with Win 7 on it and used it for almost 2 years. It worked, but I hated most everything about it. I had my S1 at the time as a personal phone and it could everything better except the music sound since the surround had a slider style speaker setup on it.

Yea, compared to what's out today, these old win7 phones are lacking in many ways, but will, in fact, get the job done... no more for this guy though, imma galaxy s4 lover now...waaaay better

Well a $400 phone is obviously going to be better. o_0