Sniper Elite V2

WhenKittensATK

Never played the original games. If you liked Sniper Ghost, you'll probably like this game. Kill cams are always entertaining to watch and the game uses a points system. So if you do fancy kill shots like shooting someone grenade or headshotting a running enemy you get more points. This game you can just open up and shoot everyone in the face then go loot the bodies to do it again later.

Hard to comment on the scale of stealth in this game from just the demo map. Splinter Cell and MGS are my stealth games, but it was pretty obvious as what you had to do to be stealthy in those.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never checked out Sniper: Ghost Warrior or the first Sniper Elite. May have to try Sniper Elite though, especially since it is just $2.50 on Steam right now.

I did manage a sweet kill last night in the V2 demo. That first officer you have to shoot right at the beginning of the map, I actually missed him on my first shot so he started to run. Second shot I hit a motorcycle's gas tank, causing a huge explosion that killed the officer. I had to try to keep from laughing. :lol:

If this was on the "other" service, I would be playing it hours ago :P Yet, it doesn't have the Steam name so its instantly hated :P

:lol: Agreed. I've had issues in the past with Steam not being able to download stuff, typically games I own. Not often, but still, enough to make it annoying when it happens.

Hmmm same message here although everything else is working just appears it's only sniper that aint working. However I aint buying a game just to test otherwise.

I downloaded one of my uninstalled games no problem, yet the demo still errors out.

• 2 weeks later...