Bulldozer Reviewed

Bosco

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks pretty good Dan. I have my neighbor/best friend almost convinced to let me build him a gaming/surfing/streaming Rig so he can join me in Swtor. Amazing value for the money.

That looks pretty good Dan. I have my neighbor/best friend almost convinced to let me build him a gaming/surfing/streaming Rig so he can join me in Swtor. Amazing value for the money.

Yeah you save like 20 euro but http://www.dabs.ie/p...ml?q=ddr3%20ram Is it meant to be that cheap!? http://www.dabs.ie/p...l?refs=52290000 is double capacity and faster? I don't know whether to but Bulldozer or not :( Didn't Athlon 64 need a driver or something? The odd thing is an i7 2600 costs more than the bundle... or is that normal?

At least the 7000 series shouldn't disappoint...

Edited by Dan The Gamer

OKay, Im sorry, but I had to get a good few chuckles out of this one.

I apologize ahead of time if some of the verbiage gets out of control. But it is Hillarious!

:lol: There's a line in there that's a *bit* over the top but on the whole that's freakin' hilarious.

I apologize ahead of time if some of the verbiage gets out of control. But it is Hillarious!

LMAO, that was hilarious! 2:57, priceless :rofl:

on the positive side

Well at least they can't mess up the 7000 series(please don't AMD, I don't want to go to Nvidia :cry: ). And it may be a great CPU when everything gets better thread support.

Edited by Black6464

on the positive side

Well at least they can't mess up the 7000 series(please don't AMD, I don't want to go to Nvidia :cry: ). And it may be a great CPU when everything gets better thread support.

Unlike CPU the GPU, the thing isn't using anything experimental so it looks like a beast ;) also 8GHZ memory looks great teehee.gif

A bunch of half cores mashed together, I held it in until that line, priceless, thanks Kwok.