Problem choosing graphic card

Hi guys, I'm going to replace my PowerColor Radeon HD6790, with one of these graphic cards, just need some opinions from you. I was googling around and narrow done my choice to these cards:

- MSI GTX 650Ti 2GB 192bit TwinFrozr

- MSI Radeon HD 7850 2GB 256bit

- ASUS GeForce GTX 560Ti DirectCu II 1GB 256bit

- Gainward GeForce GTX660 2GB 256bit

Now, my configuration is AMD 960T, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, ASUS M5A99x Evo.  I know that they are close in performance, and that is battle beetwen GTX 650 and HD 7850,but if someone had any experience with one of these cards, or have any other suggestions, please write it. Price range is 170E (euros). Thanks in advance... :)

Is the 650 Ti the Boost model?

Otherwise 2GB 7850 Vs GTX 660

Yeah, it's  boost model.Is it worth it, to buy that one, because I'm leaning to do that, it's in my price range and I kinda like it... :) Or to go for HD7850 or GTX660?

I'm not sure, what's the price difference between a GTX 660 2gb and a 7850 2gb?

Well, they are a bit over my price range, but not much, for example, Gigabyte GTX660 2GB is almost 200e, while the Radeon HD 7850 price variates due to manufacturer. The cheapest HD7850 2GB comes from Sapphire, and the rest are a bit pricy, 220-250e. I'm intereseted in their performance, lots of reviewers said that these cards that I picked are good buy, but I'm not sure which one to pick, so I turned up here, for some advice, if possible... :)

Some information missing that would help us make a good recommendation; namely what resolution is your monitor, what is the main use of your computer, and possibly what power supply you have.

From my perspective, even though the 560Ti's were very good low-mid range cards, there is newer technology and better performance available now for similar cost.  Plus the 560Ti is a 1Gb vram card, so I would remove that one from consideration.

That narrows it down to three choices   :)

If you game at 1680x1050 or higher, then your best choice is the GTX 660 hands down.  If you game at a lower resolution the 650Ti Boost or the HD 7850 are pretty much a toss up depending on the game titles you play.

Some information missing that would help us make a good recommendation; namely what resolution is your monitor, what is the main use of your computer, and possibly what power supply you have.

From my perspective, even though the 560Ti's were very good low-mid range cards, there is newer technology and better performance available now for similar cost.  Plus the 560Ti is a 1Gb vram card, so I would remove that one from consideration.

Of those three I'd likely pick the MSI HD 7850 card if I were buying it for myself.  

If you game at 1680x1050 or higher, then your best choice is the GTX 660 hands down.  If you game at a lower resolution the 650Ti Boost or the HD 7850 are pretty much a toss up depending on the game titles you play.

Sorry about that, main use of my computer is playing games, not in fuul hd resolution, I have Samsung 22 inches, resolution 1680x1050, and my PSU is LC Power 6600 V2.2. Is this PSu enough for GTX660 or HD7850? :)