Opinions on this setup? (shopping cart ready lol)

beastineden

Ok fellas, alot of you have been very helpful in giving your watercooling advice. I have two shopping carts at frozencpu ready to go but i can only choose one lol. Help me out. either the Raystorm EX360 kit with d5 pump, or the RX240 kit with d5 pump. This may seem redundant when you compare this to my previous post on watercooling but hear me out.

I actually have a second EX360 rad on the way which i ordered early this week. The reason why i ordered it early is because the stock seemed to run out quickly and i didn't want a crossflow rad. So with that being said, my first question is, with the EX360 in the loop in push/pull, could i get away with an RX240 at the top of the case? The reason i'm thinking about the 240 is because i have a corsair 750d and with the thickness of the RX, i don't want to lose too much 5.25 bay functionality because it's also pretty long. especially since i'm gonna be using the dual bay res/pump. So, RX240 up top with additional EX360 in push/pull in the loop? It will be cooling SLI water blocked 780's, and a 4770k.

Second question is, If i go with the RX240 up top, i should be able to mount the EX360 (push/pull) at the front of the case correct? hopefully we have some 750d users in here. Anyway, thanks for the help guys