My First Car !

Nyt

Congratulations whatever car you might get!! It doesn't really matter.

I'm going to buy a car in a month or so. Just a simple car, because it will be my first car too, so I don't want a complex or expensive car for a begginer. I finally learned to drive after 28 bloody years. I'm fresh 29 now :P

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subaruuuuuzzz! Nice choice to wait and see man. I love Subys! They make 15psi Boost in reverse..

I would love to be the guy who had to program the A/F Ratio and Spark Timing for that.

What are we doing today sir?

"Reverse Burn-outs!"

Where do I sign up?!

Right @ Scubaru's Website man! They are also looking for engineers to help test their new underwater Boost Generator.

tumblr_mij8qqjZ9V1qewacoo1_r2_500.jpg

Subaruuuuuzzz! Nice choice to wait and see man. I love Subys! They make 15psi Boost in reverse..

I would love to be the guy who had to program the A/F Ratio and Spark Timing for that.

"Reverse Burn-outs!"

Where do I sign up?!

Right @ Scubaru's Website man! They are also looking for engineers to help test their new underwater Boost Generator.

tumblr_mij8qqjZ9V1qewacoo1_r2_500.jpg

That's pretty funny, lol. As good as that AWD system may be, it's not gonna help much when you're... on thin ice! :lol: 

"Reverse Burn-outs!"

Where do I sign up?!

That's pretty funny, lol. As good as that AWD system may be, it's not gonna help much when you're... on thin ice! :lol:

LOL! True!!

Going to pick it up in about an hour, can't wait :D

Awesome dude! Post Photos!

Hour and thirty minutes later, no update. Did he already run into something? :lol:

Or wrapped around a tree. :teehee:

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys :P

Just a bit late since there was a slight complication with the speedo not working so I had to take it back - turned out to be a wire that must've fell out of the built-in computer on the bumpy ship ride from Korea lol

And here it is, my Hyundai i20 Glide 1.4:

I've named her Rose  :wub:

Dat Korean reliability! Its new, and its already broken! :lol:

"Gee, thanks mom and dad! A small Korean economical hatchback, just what I wanted!" :lol:

So... Uh... What's the 0-60 time on that baby? :teehee: At least its a manual though, right? Right? 

Edited by Onion