My First Car !

Nyt

My First Car !  :woo:

Arrives tomorrow... So you will all have to wait in anticipation till then  :teehee:

Edit : 30/08 : It arrived ! :D Pics in Post #23 - http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=196993&page=2&do=findComment&comment=2099380

Edited by Knight_72

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a Hyundai, but it's not sold in the US :P

PS it's not a sedan

And PS Hyundai's return to WRC car for next year is based on this :P So that should give away what it is

Edited by Knight_72

Congrats on getting your first car! This is a major step to manhood! 

Next you will be doing Oil Changes and swapping in a Turbocharger.. Adding in those loud ass RFL BOV's!

My wife and I test drove a 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T turbo car.  It was a lot of fun.  Plenty of low end torque for getting off the line and the turbo curve is nice and smooth providing power throughout almost all of the usable RPM range.

But then we went and drove the Subaru BRZ   :)

We decided to wait and see if Subaru will slap a turbo on for 2015 and build a STi version.

Subaruuuuuzzz! Nice choice to wait and see man. I love Subys! They make 15psi Boost in reverse..

I would love to be the guy who had to program the A/F Ratio and Spark Timing for that.

What are we doing today sir?

"Reverse Burn-outs!"

Subaruuuuuzzz! Nice choice to wait and see man. I love Subys! They make 15psi Boost in reverse..

I would love to be the guy who had to program the A/F Ratio and Spark Timing for that.

What are we doing today sir?

"Reverse Burn-outs!"

Where do I sign up?!

Edited by Onion