Firefox 20 Wont Retain Settings

road-runner

Not sure whats going this last update to 20 no setting will stay when I close it overnight.I have tried to reset as suggested from a google search,  I have unistalled rebooted deleted all mozilla files hidden and not and in the app local roaming installed new forefox.

I close it when I go to bed next moring when I open it it acts as if I had just insalled it goes to the firefox home page on one tab, no script in another, and google in another. I have to change all my settings home page, allow no scipt all over for every page, change my tabs back to bottom reenter yahoo mail notifier info and preferences this shits gettin old..

Edited by road-runner

In settings, privacy tab, use the pull down for custom settings and make sure the box for "always use private browsing" is not ticked

Took me a while to figure it out

Edited by steve burnell

In settings, privacy tab, use the pull down for custom settings and make sure the box for "always use private browsing" is not ticked

Took me a while to figure it out

Only option in that tab is tell website I dont want to be tracked its not ticked and there is a drop down menu for history settings...

should be on this option

I changed it to that will see what happens in the morning when I open firefox thanks...

Is it running in private mode by default?

Edited by road-runner

No. Unless you had set it up in that way earlier, anytime before update.

No. Unless you had set it up in that way earlier, anytime before update.

Well I did not think I did but anyway that fixed it thanks...