Cpu Cooler From Ocz Tested

Nemo

Guest ajmatson

Surprisingly it is really flush with the base of the Cooler so there is not much of a gap there. I think you could still lap the IHS and be fine but with the temps I got with it why would you need to ;)

Surprisingly it is really flush with the base of the Cooler so there is not much of a gap there. I think you could still lap the IHS and be fine but with the temps I got with it why would you need to ;)

Oh, just for the anal people (where's Steve when you need him?), that's all! :lol:

The TRUE 120 you tested doesnt come with a fan from the factory its kind of buy your own. After reading the review I didnt see if and where you used a fan? If you did what are the specs of the fan used on the TRUE? If not let me know.

Oh, just for the anal people (where's Steve when you need him?), that's all! :lol:

Har har funny man, I haven't lapped anything in my main rig so ner... also only 2 out of 6 of the CPU heatsinks I have are lapped, so ner ner n ner ner :P

Guest ajmatson
The TRUE 120 you tested doesnt come with a fan from the factory its kind of buy your own. After reading the review I didnt see if and where you used a fan? If you did what are the specs of the fan used on the TRUE? If not let me know.

It actually has a generic 120mm fan on it that was installed to match the abilities like the OCZ and the CoolJag heatsinks.

Another cooler showing to beat the TRUE, I dont buy this or the other one you done that claimed to beat it. Put the cooler on an OC quad with about 1.55 - 1.6 volts. You guys are going to make me buy this cooler and that other one you done just to prove a point...

Another cooler showing to beat the TRUE, I dont buy this or the other one you done that claimed to beat it. Put the cooler on an OC quad with about 1.55 - 1.6 volts. You guys are going to make me buy this cooler and that other one you done just to prove a point...

The test was not done on a quad because he doesn't have one.

The person who said you lived in a freezer has a good point... What was your ambient temp when you tested such that you can get idle temps as low as 18?

I have an E6600 that is more than twice that temperature at idle with almost any cooler. Did you lap it?