Fast and the Furious 6...really?

damian

Anyone else think this is too much?

Personally i think it should have stopped with Tokyo Drift.

To be honest I REALLY enjoy these movies, they're no better/worse than any other ridiculous action movie.

Sure they require a bit of a suspension of disbelief but as I said, dont most movies anyways?

I'm really looking forward to it.

To be honest I REALLY enjoy these movies, they're no better/worse than any other ridiculous action movie.

Sure they require a bit of a suspension of disbelief but as I said, dont most movies anyways?

:withstupid: Don't know if I've seen them all...I think I have....but whatever I've seen, I've enjoyed them.

Some were good others not so much

:withstupid: Don't know if I've seen them all...I think I have....but whatever I've seen, I've enjoyed them.

They're bad movies.  What do you expect?

I like them. :lol:

+4

They're a guilty pleasure but usually a lot of fun (in a similar way that I enjoy the Transformer movies, sue me!). You need brain dead action once in a while, I am male after all lol

i use to love racing and then this crap came out

and next thing you know every 16yo with a crappy import slaps on some vinyl a spoiler and a fart can and think they are vin diesel

no the scene is full of nothing but sho hoes with no go and giving a bad name to imports 

i love honda they are masters at thier industry. they need to stop 

Ricers will always be ricers.  They existed (in one form or another) long before the first movie and will continue long after the last one made.

haha as crappy as they are i love watching them

Ricers will always be ricers.  They existed (in one form or another) long before the first movie and will continue long after the last one made.

agreed

Same here... I've enjoyed them...no worse than all the super-Hero movies but I've enjoyed them too...

I plan to take the kids to see it as soon as it comes out. :)