Sapphire HD 6950 1GB + Galaxy MDT 520 1GB

ndsouz

Glad it works for ya.. plus unexpected benefits!  :D

HI Jbags.

I just noticed your specs, I think you need to upgrade to another 4gb ddr3, it really makes a tremendous performance difference in games and windows.

When i bought my phenom pc last year I too had just 4gb ddr3 installed and once I decided to upgrade another kit of 4+4 gb, I may say the performance and loading times in games almost doubled, so much so I got my radeon un-crossfired to save on power, because the ram upgrade itself was giving me all the performance.

My PC Specs

-----------------

Phenom 1100T six core 3,3GHZ

890FXA-UD5 Mobo

16 GB corsair vengence 1600 Mhz (4x4) running at 1333 MHZ

Sapphire 6950 1GB + Galaxy Geforce MDT 520 1GB

Corsair Force F120 , 120 GB SSD

1 x Seagate 2TB, 1 x WD Green 1,5 TB & 1x WD Black 750GB

Antec TPQ-1200 watt PSU

Antec 1200 full-tower cabinet. (3 fans forward, 2 back & one jumbo fan on top)

CM Custom dual fan aircooler w/ blue leds

Bose 2.1 Speakers for Music

CM Storm Sirus 5.1 Gaming Headset

CM weapon of choice AK47 Mousepad

Logitech G110 Keyboard + G300 Mouse + F510 vibrator gamepad

27inch benq M2700HD monitor + 3 x Benq 22inch GW2250 + 1 x Viewsonic 22inch LCD

Epson L200 all in one ink tank printer

300MBPS wi-fi pci card inside

Tp-link 300 MBPs DSL+WI-fi modem router + TP-Link WI-Fi range extender

And the belkin power switch board/ spike guard is shaped like a ship with 8 sockets and they provide a $2500 damage coverage along with lifetime warranty

Edited by ndsouz

Interesting setup you got going there, glad you got it all to work out in the end. Not sure if it would be useful for what you are doing, but I recommend taking a look at a program called ultramon for your multiple monitor setup as it has has some really neat features. It allows you to extend your task bar across all of your monitors, and has a feature that will make it so that the taskbar for each monitor will only show the programs open on that specific monitor. It's a lot more convenient than juggling all of your programs from the taskbar on your main monitor. I know it has definitely made me more productive, while I'm working on a lot of things at once on my multiple monitors.

• Like 1

Interesting setup you got going there, glad you got it all to work out in the end. Not sure if it would be useful for what you are doing, but I recommend taking a look at a program called ultramon for your multiple monitor setup as it has has some really neat features. It allows you to extend your task bar across all of your monitors, and has a feature that will make it so that the taskbar for each monitor will only show the programs open on that specific monitor. It's a lot more convenient than juggling all of your programs from the taskbar on your main monitor. I know it has definitely made me more productive, while I'm working on a lot of things at once on my multiple monitors.

Thanks, I'll check it out right now.

I'm using the AMD hydragrid software currently to manage the screen grids and desktops.. Happy with that too.

Regards,

Nick from Indy

****Moderator note**** if you are going to link Pictures please link Clickable Thumbnails for our bandwidth challenged friends so the pages dont take so long to load....thank you

Edited by dr_bowtie