Editing text layer in flash catalyst cs5

MisFiT_

HI, I just created an image in Photoshop cs5 with text layers.. I imported the PSD into flash catalyst to make the text scrollable.. Though once I turn it into a scrollable text, the text layer gets changed into a scrollpanel layer, and I can't

edit the text... How can I make the scrollable text editable while in that layer? I right click the layer and try to edit in photoshop but it says I need a newer version of photoshop ????!!! :wacko:

i think it's converting the text into a picture. try to turn your txt in photoshop to vertex like illustrator does by default. this might stop it from changing the txt into a picture.

Edited by hornybluecow

• 2 weeks later...

HI, I just created an image in Photoshop cs5 with text layers.. I imported the PSD into flash catalyst to make the text scrollable.. Though once I turn it into a scrollable text, the text layer gets changed into a scrollpanel layer, and I can't

edit the text... How can I make the scrollable text editable while in that layer? I right click the layer and try to edit in photoshop but it says I need a newer version of photoshop ????!!! :wacko:

you can import the photoshop file with separate layers into aftereffects and work on them as different layers. would probably get you the result you wanted?