Folding@Home Contest Has Begun

Bosco

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are the winners for the folding contest. If you are listed below you have exactly one week to contact me via email with the following details. Full name, shipping address, phone number, and email address. Fail to do so means that your prize will go to someone else. Congrats to all the winners. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for shipping :)

From Bosco

E8500 - davidst

SATA DVDRW - VirtualHogger

1 Palit 4850 Sonic - wamason

2 X 9600 GSO's - Darkscorpion and Crazy_Nate

From Thermaltake BlacX 5 of them

cjolki

psywar

Marne_Aeok

firefox11

malmsteenisgod

From Crucial

Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2 Kit - Necron80

From Inwin

GD Case - Tacohunter52

850 Watt PSU - supergeek101

HD Enclosure - usaweapon777

From NZXT

Cryo LX - Bigevil954

Tempest - mattwalter85

From Coolermaster

Sniper Case - oldfett

700Watt PSU - Zerox12

Congrats to all the winners........It looks like we picked up some new team members.....I hope that everbody will continue to stick with it now that the contest is over. :foldon:

Here are the winners for the folding contest. If you are listed below you have exactly one week to contact me via email with the following details. Full name, shipping address, phone number, and email address. Fail to do so means that your prize will go to someone else. Congrats to all the winners. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for shipping :)

From Thermaltake BlacX 5 of them

cjolki

psywar

Marne_Aeok

firefox11

malmsteenisgod

WoW and thanx OCC, Thermaltake and Admin....dude i can totally utilize a hard drive dock....i was just looking at them the other day....i hope it's hot swapable cuz i have hundreds of gigs of music files i need to store off system....thanx a million OCC crew.......!!