SWTOR: Official Game Thread

TheHostileGamer

I bought this when it came out.. I played it like crazy.. I no longer play it though.. I have not played since before patch 1.3 was released. The grinding sadly got very boring for me.

It was pretty much the same quests on every planet just worded a bit differently.

I created a sith inquisitor which is pretty badass. I really liked the game play and what not. In my story line my toon actually ended up sleeping with a chick and then told her to screw off which made me laugh. I don't think that was until lvl 20ish I think it was on coruscant so you guy's trying it out I don't think will be able to get that far on the trial.

I dunno it was a decently fun game maybe I got bored of it really fast because I had no one to play the game with. A lot of the systems were not working. They had no way to look for people to do dungeons with other than by typing in chat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So, it's been a year since we last spoke of this game & I was wondering if anymore of you are playing it now that it's F2P? I'd love to see some of your responses and feelings to the game now. I have now started playing this game more, I took a 6 month sabaticle, and I am loving this game and it's end game content. The only thing that gripes me is that it is a gimped game if you don't subscribe but I can't be too mad because you now dont even have to pay for the game client itself unlike GW2.

A penny for your thoughts :)

Oh and I'm now on the Harbinger server

I've been playing off and on since it went F2P. Typically play nothing but SWTOR for a week then take some time off, like with most of my games. :lol:

I am liking it though. The stories for the classes are very interesting and are one of the main things pulling me back in.