Focus the tanks

Don't call for a switch if they're having problems

Feed mid like CRAZY

Build AS Katarina

Tower dive for people with 100% health

Shen's that ult just for the teleport

ect....

lol but those are the winners

being all pro and egotistical, i'll make one or two gameplay vids during my 3 day marathon

League of Legends is a free to play DOTA-styled game ("Defense of the Ancients"). It's basically like playing an RPG with a RTS interface.

Game's Website

My referral link of course <- Click if you make an account for this game :D

New User Guide

Become a fan of LoL on Facebook and unlock Tristana hero and a skin

Here is their Facebook page

This is an old video. UI is different, but gameplay is similar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYc8CTtjnZA

My username: Krazyxazn

i'll click your link so you can get what ever it is you get lad dunno if i will like it but i'll give it a try :) see you on the game i guess.....

It takes some time to get used to the game if you're not familiar with the style, that's for sure.

Been playing Olaf - tried making my own DPS build and I have to say it works much better than the standard Frozen Mallet rush. Been getting consistently good scores, regardless of my team composition - which is pretty nice.

Just joined. Username Danrik. Some joker decided to use that for their summoner name though...

So I'm stuck with Drakentinix

It takes some time to get used to the game if you're not familiar with the style, that's for sure.

To me it looks like a Warcraft/Torchlight/Warhammer Dawn of War 2 mashup. I think I'll be right at home :thumbsup:

Edited by Danrik

Oooooh, EU :unsure:

EDIT: Saying that though, do you think the lag would be acceptable if I play on the NA servers? I'm in the UK. Is this the kind of game where lag is really noticable?

Edited by Danrik

Busy all weekend from Thurs - Monday with family stuff and studying for Final Exam. I only got in maybe 2 games. Made 615 IP in my first game today. Then the matchmaking system went to crap and I can't select any champions.