[WTS/WTB] A bunch of Mice, Keyboards, Accessories, Laptop

aaron6581230

What would shipping be like for that keyboard to Vermont?

My current keyboard (OCZ Alchemy; I won it in a contest from OCC) has multiple keys that no longer work, I've been limping along with it like this for awhile now.

?Its time for a new keyboard.

6 hours battery life?! Extended batt?? (because why get an ultrabook with battery life like that, other than form factor)

Because I actually need to lug around my laptop. While I love the build quality of the Acer (the first Acer I've seen with metal construction), I need something that weighs less.

And there is no extended battery. It's an internal (non-removable) 8-cell battery. 6 hours is what I usually get. Apparently it's rated for 8.

What would shipping be like for that keyboard to Vermont?

My current keyboard (OCZ Alchemy; I won it in a contest from OCC) has multiple keys that no longer work, I've been limping along with it like this for awhile now.

?Its time for a new keyboard.

Almost $20, given the length of the box.

6 hours battery life?! Extended batt?? (because why get an ultrabook with battery life like that, other than form factor)

Because I actually need to lug around my laptop. While I love the build quality of the Acer (the first Acer I've seen with metal construction), I need something that weighs less.

And there is no extended battery. It's an internal (non-removable) 8-cell battery. 6 hours is what I usually get. Apparently it's rated for 8.

How any Wh is the battery?? (just curious since the number of cells, while high, don't always mean high capacity) It must have a decently high Wh account to pull that off.

How any Wh is the battery?? (just curious since the number of cells, while high, don't always mean high capacity) It must have a decently high Wh account to pull that off.

It's 6000mAh or 66Wh. It comes with a 120W power brick.

Hmm...I guess it's possible then. That's a nice battery life considering it's got a sandy and a dedicated nvidia. (my last laptop had a 540M and a 2430M and I'd be lucky for 4hours absolute max...but then again that only had a 4400mAh and maybe you have a more efficient mainboard on that or something)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Hmm...I guess it's possible then. That's a nice battery life considering it's got a sandy and a dedicated nvidia. (my last laptop had a 540M and a 2430M and I'd be lucky for 4hours absolute max...but then again that only had a 4400mAh and maybe you have a more efficient mainboard on that or something)

Yeah if not the fact that I need to carry the thing with me all the time, I'd be completely happy with it.

Yeah if not the fact that I need to carry the thing with me all the time, I'd be completely happy with it.

Think of it as keeping you in shape :P

• 4 weeks later...