OCC Christmas Contest 2015 Changes

Bosco

Hey Guys

Normally around this time the contest has been started. I have been working really hard on it as I always do every year and I am going to make a change that I think is a really good thing for you guys.

Over the years we always end the contest on the 24th of Dec. Throw in Christmas, Holidays, CES there is times where products are not getting to the winners until the end of Feb or even into March, since a lot of companies staff take holidays right after CES is over in Jan.

So this year I have decided to move the contest to Feb for a couple of reasons. Firstly being that most staff should be back at in the office, secondly this will give us a chance to send out new items that launch at CES that we normally don't get when we end the contest in Dec.

I wanted to try this for this year just to see how it goes. I am sorry if anyone is upset by this but my intentions is always to give you guys that best prizes I can every year.

Thank you all for your support this year and I am looking forward to this contest as I do every year :)

Any questions or concerns please let me know

Dave

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good to me. As always, thanks for running this Dave (at least I don't have to be waiting by the phone on Christmas morning this year )

This made me laugh a lot! 

Dave, what you say makes sense! I do truly hope no one is upset.