Memory support issue

Hi, I have ASUS M5A99X EVO motherboard, and I'm interested in buying some new memory kit for it, the board have 4 slots up to 2133 mhz oc, and I would like to buy somethng like Avexir, Corsair Vengeance or g skill 2133 mhz 2x8 gb ddr3. But, I'm concerned about compatibility, will it work on my board? I'll post links here, so you guys can see which memory are in question. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231661

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820011023

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233713

Any thoughts, opinions, suggestions are welcome :)

Shouldn't be an issue since you are only populating 2 of the DIMM slots.  If you were going with high speed high density memory in all 4 slots I'd be worried about getting things up and running stable (doesn't have anything to do with "compatibility" but more with speed, timings and voltage).  You should be good to go, but remember that DDR3 2133 is supported via "OC" meaning you will have to tweak the memory settings on your own to get it toaster stable at 2133Mhz or higher.

Ok, thanks a lot guys. What really bothers me, is that oc option on my board, I have settings in uefi bios for memory frequencies 1333, 1600, 1866, 2133 oc, and I'm a little suspicious about 2133 mhz, what is really a difference in speed between 2133 and 1866? If there isn't such a big difference, maybe I should go with a 1866? I'm using my computer for everyday gaming, little work and usual stuff. The rest of my config: AMD FX 6300, Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X, 2x1 TB wd, Corsair TX 650W.  

You should be fine with either 1866 or 2133Mhz modules. As far as I know just setting the memory speed does not oc the processor on AMD systems. The CHVFZ that I use for my testing of AMD AM3+ chips does not do so. Youmay have to tweak a few voltages to make it happen but nothing out of the ordinary. 

Ok, I think I'll go with a 2x8 on 1866. One more dilemma though. Two stick of ram 8gb ddr3 on 1866 single channel  are cheaper than 2x8 in a kit. What is the difference, single, dual channel, is that going to affect anything at any point, or  I should be looking to buy 2x8 in a kit. Thanks :)

Ok, I think I'll go with a 2x8 on 1866. One more dilemma though. Two stick of ram 8gb ddr3 on 1866 single channel  are cheaper than 2x8 in a kit. What is the difference, single, dual channel, is that going to affect anything at any point, or  I should be looking to buy 2x8 in a kit. Thanks :)

They don't affect anything, except sometimes overclockability. If you buy them in single kits, they'll be from different batches. The serial numbers will be different. If you buy them in 2x, 3x, 4x, 6x, or 8x kits, etc., the serial numbers will be sequential, and your overclockability may be more stable since they'll mostly likely be the same quality if from the same batch.

From my experience, I've never had a problem with overclockability. Therefore, I'd buy what's cheaper.