msi gtx 750 signal problem

mihgeo

hi all,i have big problem with graphic card msi gtx 750(N750 1GD5/OCV1 )
i have monitor crt with vga conector
problem is when start-pc no signal monitor,signal delay or por signal(black screen or monitor say not signal i can not acces bios) only when windows welcome screen have signal,this problem is aleatory.
i reinstaled windows same problem.monitor is good,connection is good i tested with old card(hd 4670).
how to solve this problem?

@bp9801 the videocard have vga conector(is direct connect)

i think is voltage+clock low values for card boot .

after passing windows welcome screen the monitor have signal.in games not have crash or bsod is comportament normal

this problem is only start pc or restart.

but happened afew times to no pass in windows:(

specs psu rasurbo 550w ,motherboard lga 1155 msi h61 (with bios last updated) cpu g2130(3200mhz x2) ram 4g 1600mhz.

but i tell in game or msi kombustor with full load card run good  and sistem no bsod no problem.

Edited by mihgeo

@bp9801 i tested vga-montheboard without gtx 750 and yes view startup(without any card) and i test with my old card hd4670 and view startup...

i tell again this problem is "aleatory"in same moment with gtx750 view moment boot(and can acces bios) but in another moment  restart pc or start-pc not view the crt monitor have signal only pass welcome screen:( 

afew times to no pass in windows:( and monitor black i stop pc

@bp9801

my card boot in pci-e.(i checked)
i found the problem .problem is temperature ambiental and game:(

1 in my room have(with window open cool) 18 c and open pc card no signal or delay to monitor
2 in my room have 25C(normal temp) and start msi kombustor for 10 min card have 61C ( is ok) but stop kombustor and restart pc the monitor not have signal or delay from card.
3.in my room have normal temperature 25 and open kombustor run for 10 min and close pc WITH 10 MIN PAUSE AND OPEN AGAIN PC THE MONITOR HAVE SIGNAL GOOD AND WORK
mention:all temp CPU psu and ram(put finger)and hwinfo is normal
with my old card (hd4670) not have this problem

the think the card is very sensible or have freq+voltaje low moment boot.

please all exist solution for my problem or put video-card to box and reinstal old card? :cry: