SI 290X Lightning for 330

Your powersupply'll handle it just fine as long as it's a good one.

That seems grossly overpriced though, at least for 'Murrrrica, Idk what new prices are for a 290X...here you could get a new GTX970 for that and still have money left over.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

That seems grossly overpriced though, at least for 'Murrrrica, Idk what new prices are for a 290X...here you could get a new GTX970 for that and still have money left over.

Well , a brand new 290X Lightning goes for 400+ euros , a brand new 970 goes for 350+ euros .  My PSU was recommended from two cables of overclock.net. 

Well , a brand new 290X Lightning goes for 400+ euros , a brand new 970 goes for 350+ euros .  My PSU was recommended from two cables of overclock.net. 

Yeah if you're going to spend 330 euros for a used 290X then I'd say spend the extra for the GTX970....I feel bad for you guys over there :(

Yeah if you're going to spend 330 euros for a used 290X then I'd say spend the extra for the GTX970....I feel bad for you guys over there :(

The G1 970 goes for 400

I would spend a few extra and go 970, or wait for the newer amd, but don't put your money on how good the rumors are about how fast it will be. :no:

To be honest the 970 won't perform as good at 1440p . Plus after the 3.5GB VRAM scandal exploded i'm really sceptical about getting one. Heck , Shadow of mordor eats up 4gigs of VRAM at 1080p.

The G1 970 goes for 400