[RANT] Well, way back in the olden times, my computer worked for me.

NCC10281982B

Dear microsoft, You need to sort out your prioirties. I honestly do not give a flying flober worm's ass about whatever the fork windows update wants to do "in the background". That update is less inmportand than my task. Got it? The bottom line is I have had to reboot 3 times in the past hour and this laptop is so bogged down that it is unuesable. Enough already!

http://youtu.be/CPRvc2UMeMI

The first thing I do, when doing a new install is to disable automatic updates.  I do my own from time to time, and it has been working well that way for at least ten years.  Having an Automatic Update ruin your gaming experience or some other thing you are doing is blood boiling.

The first thing I do, when doing a new install is to disable automatic updates.  I do my own from time to time, and it has been working well that way for at least ten years.  Having an Automatic Update ruin your gaming experience or some other thing you are doing is blood boiling.

+1, haven't had these issues in years since I update myself if the mood catches me right lol

The song was funny haha

Edited by IVIYTH0S

+1, haven't had these issues in years since I update myself if the mood catches me right lol

The song was funny haha

*2 on everything posted, had windows updates screw up too many pc's, from blue screens to boot loop cycle all because of misconfigured updates. Got tired of being used as a test dummy for Microsoft !