SSD almost full but can't find why

Utmost

My 120gb SSD has 21 GB of free space left.  The only files I can find are as follows, with size

EQEmu: 4.75 gigs

HP Print Driver: 20mb

Intel:  545 KB

Lexmark: 163 MB

1150_1300 prnsys: 108 MB

Preflogs: 0

Program Files : 3GB

Program Files (x86) : 16gb

Users: 8.78 GB

Windows : 27.3 GB

Best I can tell that's 54 gigs of stuffs.  I guess a wipe may be in order but still what am I missing here?

*edit* I guess win7 is 27 gigs but I'm still missing 40ish gigs of data somewhere!!??

Edited by Utmost

Sweet ty, pagefile and hibernate were 16 and 12 gigs resp.  I disabled the hibernate cause America and all, but don't wanna mess with page. 

*Side note, my EQEmu folder looks like a cob of sweet corn

Edited by Utmost

If you've got 16GB of ran you do NOT need pagefile technically as very few situations will have windows actually running out of ram to use, sure it'll use some of the page file if it has it but only because it's planning ahead "just in case" it needs to dump data out of ram.  While personally I've been known to disable pagefile completely with as little as 8GB of ram I would now consider it at 16GB or more but the smarter move would be to manually move the pagefile to your HDD and set it to a size of something like 2-4GB.  

If you were running less ram (even 8GB these days) keeping the PF on an SSD MIGHT give you a performance boost when running several large programs at once, but honestly the constant writes the change data in pagefile are NOT good for an SSD's long term health and I would get it off the SSD when ever possible.

honestly, windows 7 has been growing over the years. 

60GB SSD is not really big enough for the OS and your programs.

even 120GB drives are starting to fill for most people. 

click on C: my computer

do you see any NVIDIA or AMD stuff there?

they keep backups of all your drivers you ever installed

its ok to delete them

and have you been downloading photos of movies?

check your my documents

Edited by potatochobit

turn off hybernation and lower page file to like 4gb. that should clear like 30ish gigs. If you really want to save even more space, more the page file compeletly to a second drive.

Be careful messing with the Paging File. Most of the time it is a none issue but some software still makes use of it and not being able to find results on software instability. Be sure to check the two temp file locations to make sure they are emptied.

but honestly the constant writes the change data in pagefile are NOT good for an SSD's long term health and I would get it off the SSD when ever possible.

SSDs are ideal for page files (large sequential writes occasionally with lots of small reads). Set it at a few GB and forget about it.

Which of these is correct? They seem mutually exclusive!