Any Vapors Here?

road-runner

I quit smoking 6-months ago, and started vaping with the small pen type E-Cigs and 26% juice,.. now I'm down to 6% juice. :D

It's all about the flavor now,.. I don't need the high % nicotine juice anymore.

I just bought the new DNA 40, Hobo 2.1 RDA, running standard Nickel Coil @ 450 degrees, 25W, .12 ohms,..

here are some coil building tutorials,.. http://riptrippers.com/

Edited by Braegnok

You can do it! My friend used to smoke a lot. He decided to stop because that was going to bring him several problems. Also you smell. Your body will thank you.

You can try some activity to free you from stress to stop somoking. Or doing some kind of vapor.

ps: I entered this topic because I tought you own a VAPOR videcard .. I don't but I wanted to check that.

I quit smoking 6-months ago, and started vaping with the small pen type E-Cigs and 26% juice,.. then just last week up-graded to a temp control dual wire coil and cotton unit and 6% juice. :D

I'll be going down to 3% in a few weeks then after over 30 years smoking down to 0%.

It's all about the flavor now,.. I don't need the high nicotine juice anymore.

I'm using the DNA 40 with Hobo 2.1 RDA, standard Nickel Coil @ 450 degrees, 25W, .12 ohms,.. here are some coil building tutorials,.. http://riptrippers.com/

I am not building coils, I have the new sub ohm aspire atlantis and sub ohm battery supposed to be here today ordered it last week...

Nice,.. the Atlantis looks like it will blow some clouds,.. :lol:

I kinda skipped over the BVC coils and went strait into building RDA nickel coils,.. they last about two weeks, monster clouds & flavor.

Edited by Braegnok

Nice,.. the Atlantis looks like it will blow some clouds,.. :lol:

I kinda skipped over the BVC coils and went strait into building RDA nickel coils,.. they last about two weeks, monster clouds & flavor.

I have 4 aspire viva nova s I think it is bottom dual core they work pretty good every day use with spinner 2. Just got the istick a few days ago I like it now, and atlantis came today had to run get batterys and charger and juice a bit ago...