Star Wars: The Force Awakens

El_Capitan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aUmGx.png

There have been a lot of different and odd lightsaber designs throughout the comics and books, so I'm alright with them incorporating something new into the movies. Looks like a guard you'd find on a sword, just done with the plasma beams of a lightsaber.

Hey Cap, how about I jab you in the side of the head with that poorly thought out 'saber  :cheers:

Wouldn't happen. :P

http://techcrunch.com/2014/11/28/here-star-wars-i-fixed-your-force-awakens-lightsaber-crossguard-for-you/

Nice find...suppose I couldn't argue with that...you still get jabbed to the head, though, just with one of the other 2 'sabers, lol

Still haven't gotten around to seeing Episode 1,2,4,5 and 6... Guess I'm way behind :P

you younglings don't know what you're missing...try reading some of the books!

Edited by ivangela

I can see the accidents happen already with this new saber design, *blocks incoming attack*, *side sabers pierce through body because of the impact*....oh snap, better put a bandage on that.

I can see the accidents happen already with this new saber design, *blocks incoming attack*, *side sabers pierce through body because of the impact*....oh snap, better put a bandage on that.

The person is probably a dark side user, so they always go for weird/different saber designs. Some that don't always make sense. :lol: Like the curved ones used by Asajj Ventress or the guard shotos used by Maris Brood. And besides, those guards can prevent this: http://gfycat.com/EverlastingFelineGrayfox

Oh, and a sweet wallpaper for anyone/everyone who needs it.

It did seem a little....swirly?

I would agree with that. I felt mixed and not as excited after seeing this. But I felt nearly the same after seeing the star trek trailer and loved that movie so...