Noctua Giveaway!

bp9801

Winners announced!

Alright folks, it's time for another giveaway at OCC. This time it's to help get your computer a little bit cooler, as Noctua has three CPU coolers up for grabs!

We have the NH-D15, NH-U14S, and NH-U12S to give out to three lucky winners. All you have to do to enter is post a picture of what your current heat sink looks like in your rig. Since these are desktop coolers, only people with a desktop computer can enter. Luckily these coolers can be shipped world wide, so there are no restrictions based on where you live!

All entries must be submitted within the next two weeks (November 2) to be qualified for one of the Noctua CPU coolers. Pictures can be attached to your post or submitted through an image uploading website (like Imgur).

If you win, you will have 48 hours to respond, or else it will go to someone else.

Good luck to all!

Someone needs to put a disclaimer: Once you go Noctua, you don't go back.

QFT! 

Those are some solid heat sinks. I looked at the NH-U12S and was pleased with the performance it delivered out of the 120mm form factor. 

...i think it's all still in my Bloodbath links to phobucket, but in case not the diy custom top mounted H-100 does a pretty good job, but could be better...

20141019_201831.jpg

If you want it let me know. I still have the one I looked at.

Looking at the specs (158mm tall) even that cooler won't fit the server. Anyway, bump for another awesome OCC contest!

If you want it let me know. I still have the one I looked at.

Looking at the specs (158mm tall) even that cooler won't fit the server. Anyway, bump for another awesome OCC contest!

here here !