fixing old photo

dling

I have a very old pic of my daughters together when they were 3 and 4 years of age their now 25 and 26. The pic is very faded and its a wallet size.

I would like to have it enlarged a brought back ot life to give each of the a copy. How can this be done ? I'm not in no way photo guy. Any suggestions

Edited by dling

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Negative on the negative. I know the software is expensive, looking for maybe a company that can do this. Or maybe even someone here that can do it for a fee.

Edited by dling

Depending on the quality of the scan, i could help out, i have studied for graphic design and i am quite good at it too.

My Photoshop skills are quite good, so i could take a shot at it, if you do not mind sharing the picture with a stranger.

The fact that it is a wallet sized original is going to limit the amount of up-scaling you can do without imparting some granularity and loss of definition to the finished product.  However, cleaning up the old photo; speck removal, de-yellowing, scratches etc. won't be a problem for anyone that is fairly capable with PS or other image editing software.