Worth the upgrade?

So i'm running an H61MXV Foxconn Mobo , but i'm running out of RAM capacity and am thinking adding another 670 in my setup , this guy is selling his Gigabyte GA Z68 UD5 B3 for 50 euros , used for 2 years , no warranty , should i go for it? I'm kinda reluctant , new Z77 boards go for 70-100 euros , should i go with a new one?

What do you mean running out of ram capacity?

His motherboard only has 2 RAM slots. He's looking for 2 more RAM slots to increase his capacity.

He could go with 2x8GB memory as an option, but it's probably cheaper going with a new motherboard and 2x4GB extra.

His motherboard only has 2 RAM slots. He's looking for 2 more RAM slots to increase his capacity.

He could go with 2x8GB memory as an option, but it's probably cheaper going with a new motherboard and 2x4GB extra.

This , now the only problem is finding a new "decent" enough mobo for under 70 euros.

I understand that but what are you doing that suddenly needs more memory OP?

I'm just slowly upgrading my system got an SSD , Mobo+Mem is next , and lastly a 970  , my i7-2600 still has some fight in it , plus i've started streaming ( thus the higher mem usage).

I'm just slowly upgrading my system got an SSD , Mobo+Mem is next , and lastly a 970  , my i7-2600 still has some fight in it , plus i've started streaming ( thus the higher mem usage).

Oh gotcha, just curious. I'd go with some higher density sticks first and if that still isn't enough maybe get the newer board.Keep your old sticks in case that becomes the next step.