Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL Keyboard Reviewed

Bosco

Good review of one of those items that makes it impossible to answer for everyone.  Mice and Keyboards are beyond tough as everyone likes something a little different.  

Personally no 10 key = not at my desk but I'm very interested in the switch design.  Too bad I'm a cheap bastard so I wont be getting my hands on it anytime soon. I did however find a way to get a G710+ for ~$50 out of pocket so maybe I'll be happy with that.

I've been using a tenkeyless as my everyday keyboard for a couple years now, if not a bit longer. There's an adjustment period to not having the numpad, but the compact size isn't something I'd trade. If I ever need a numpad again, and have the spare cash, I'd just pick up the Quick Fire TK.

If you read some of my past reviews of those without number pads you will see my distaste for them. After having several come through I am starting to both get used to not having the number pad as well as the much appreciated extra desk space. TKL isn't quite the end of the world...