Cannot enter BIOS using Del key - DFI LanParty UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert mo

Recently I've got this legendary socket 939 motherboard DFI LP UT SLI-DR Expert chipset nForce4 SLI almost brand new only one SATA port is somewhat messed up missing those plastic parts from both sides , bought this mobo really cheap ~ 55 $ from well known Romanian e-bay-like site okazii.ro , and I put it on my FX-60 dual core ( yeah,THAT one! ) and some KINGSTON value memory and tried to boot my rig.Here is my problem now:this board is working those 4 red diagnostic LEDS start 4,3,2 next only one left so no "4 LEDs of death" syndrome for me thumb.gif and the onboard speaker beeps ONCE which I know is a good thing thumb.gif but I cannot enter BIOS to setup as I need Del key on my PS2 keyboard is NOT working as it should I press the key and the result is 0 nada nothing mad.gif , first I see the boot logo from DFI after that I see CMOS checksum error - defaults loaded , press F1 to continue or Del to enter setup and when I press F1 sometimes I see this message Verifying Pool Data and Backup CMOS OK! and other times I see Sil3114 SATA RAID Press Ctrl-S or F4 to enter RAID utility.One more thing to add is that I can actually use boot menu selection using Esc key to select HDD,CD-ROM or some other option like flash memory stick and this board actually can boot using CD/DVD I already tried UBCD rescue CD and some Linux live distros to see if it's not a problem with my FX-60 processor and I'm happy that it is working well is all good no problem here actually I've seen it's name and working frequency ~ 2616 Mhz at POST, please help me to solve this problem with my mobo.

Have you tried using a different keyboard to rule out the possibility that the del key is broken? The only other thing I can think of off the top of my head is if there is a different layout of keys between a US spec keyboard and a Romanian spec keyboard. I doubt it, but if there is a difference that may explain it.

I never really has issues with my socket 939 boards unless I did something stupid. You did have to take a trip over to DFI Street when it was up and look for help if you had issues but thankfully I was one of the ones who was lucky or well prepared. 

I am still convinced that the reason OCZ stopped making memory is because DFI stopped making consumer boards lol. It was the only ram I could ever get to work consistently in DFI boards.

My OPB G.Skill ram worked quite well in them. Unfortunately we found out what a sham OPB was!