Looking for a gaming PC desk that is affordable...

jkeener71

Something similar to this...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00553SI9W/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00553SI9W&linkCode=as2&tag=higgrogam-20

But obviously not almost $1000 LOL!

Just seeing if any one has/knows any good desk out there. 

Thanks!

Check out craigslist. Most cheap desks from Staples/Office Depot/etc will sag after a short time if they are made of that fake wood. I found a huge real wood U-shaped desk for $100. In great shape too. Just keep on eye out. Buying new for something that isn't crap can get expensive.

Check out craigslist. Most cheap desks from Staples/Office Depot/etc will sag after a short time if they are made of that fake wood. I found a huge real wood U-shaped desk for $100. In great shape too. Just keep on eye out. Buying new for something that isn't crap can get expensive.

Head to local construction sites and ask if you can have some of the left overs and build your own. Make sure to sand it down nicely and give it 2 - 3 coats then a clear coat. A pre-built desk is nice but one you build yourself is nicer and odds are it will end up being exactly what you want.

+1 I was going to suggest CL and help you look once you told me where about you are.

The custom desk also sounds like a good idea if you are handy!

But what about if you wanted one large monitor? It would be good for two 24s like it says but if I were buying I'd want options (especially since I've always been a solo monitor guy)