LuckyDeath's Rig (Parting out)

LuckyDeath

I built this rig back in 2010 and it has been solid... except for the crap OCZ Agility SSD that finally died. I have decided it's a good time to start over, so I am parting out all the (fully functional) pieces I won't need anymore. I'll be keeping the PSU, RAM, & case for my next build. Pics available on request.

1) Sapphire Radeon ATI 5870 2GB (Eyefinity 6 Edition)- I bought this brand new in 2010 and have been running it in X-fire with a 2nd 5870 (see below) since 2011. Great card, and in X-fire I still play many newer games on high settings. 

2) AMD Radeon 5870 1GB - Bought used in 2011 and has been running stable every day since then. 

3) Asus P67 Pro + Intel Core i5-2500K.- The motherboard was bought brand new in 2011, and I have been able to push this CPU up to 4.8GHz with it (using an Antec Kuhler 920 liquid cooling unit). The mobo also includes USB 3.0, headers and 8x/8x speeds in SLI/XFire. The CPU was bought brand new in 2010, and it has been 100% stable. This CPU is a quad core, overclockable, and is a great CPU for a mid-range gaming system. I haven't had any bottlenecks with this processor. 

4) Antec Kuhler 920 Liquid Cooling unit: comes with all mounting hardware, two fans for push/pull configuration, and disc for Antec ChillControl software to monitor temps and change fan speed profiles). Asking for $65 $45 OBO

I have done business with several OCC members in the past... though the last couple years I've been focusing on my new kid and Android vs my old overclocking hobby, I still lurk here and read reviews from time to time. 

I don't sell a ton of items, but when I do, I try to make it a positive experience:

Link to my HeatWare: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=75969 

My eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=texasex7&ftab=AllFeedback

Edited by LuckyDeath

I have a sale pending on the 1GB 5870.

The CPU+Mobo is in negotiations, so if you want to put in an offer now would be the time.

Also I am dropping the price a bit on the 2GB to more closely match market demand.

• 2 weeks later...

When I ran the 2GB as a single card, yes I did overclock it. I used Sapphire TRIXX or  MSI Kombustor software and I was able to game with it pushed as high as I could. Of course, I also had to keep the fan profile really high to keep up and that thing could get pretty damn loud. I never overclocked it after I moved it to a XF with the 2nd 5870.

• 1 month later...