Best Z97 motherboards to OC G3258?

Does anyone have suggestions for good Z97 motherboards that will:

1. Let me OC a G3258 until I decide to upgrade, and

2. Use a better CPU in the near future to its full potential?

I have an older system and am building a new one. I got a Pentium G3258 (OC'able Anniversary edition) because it's such an upgrade from what I've been using, and I figured for the price I might as well. I have everything I need except the motherboard.

The plan is to get a good Z97 motherboard for future proofing, use the G3258 for a while, and buy a much better processor later just so I'm not spending all at once (this somehow justifies my building another computer for fun).

Thanks in advance for any/all suggestions or advice!

There are plenty and it falls down to brand loyalty a lot of times. ASUS, MSI and Gigabyte all offer pretty good options. I have had good luck with both ASUS mainstream and ROG boards as well as with MSI's Gaming series boards. 

What kind of budget are you looking at? 

What kind of budget are you looking at?

Maybe the $100-160 range. Higher end boards might really be overkill for my needs (casual gaming mostly). I could spend more if I had a reason.

I don't have much of an opinion on brands either way. The only motherboard I've had die on me was ASUS (but that was a long long time ago), and I have a cheap Gigabyte board right now.

BIOS with actual features that makes it easier to OC might be nice.

Edited by Psylocke

Edit: Thank you! I went with the ASUS Z97-A, it seems to be exactly what I need. I rushed it because I'm impatient and can't wait.

Edited by Psylocke