Gamestop Credit Card

InCrYsIs

Lol

Not that I'd ever get it but who cares about the interest rate, I'd pay it off before it ever hit, I never understood why people cared about that.

Most people that use credit cards don't pay them off right away.  If you pay 59.99 for a game and don't pay it right away it becomes expensive.  Or better yet you buy a PS4 on it.

If someone has to finance a $60 game, there's a lot more they should be worried about other than picking up the latest CoD/Battlefield/Assassin's Creed.

Lol

Not that I'd ever get it but who cares about the interest rate, I'd pay it off before it ever hit, I never understood why people cared about that.

Most people that use credit cards don't pay them off right away.  If you pay 59.99 for a game and don't pay it right away it becomes expensive.  Or better yet you buy a PS4 on it.

Yeah but those people are idiots and deserve to face the consequences :lol: . I used CCs to make money on purchases, not spend it. This is why I never understood why someone'd ever buy a store credit card unless it gave you money off their products every time. Though I did get the Amazon card since it gave me $50 off one order, then I cancelled it lol

If someone has to finance a $60 game, there's a lot more they should be worried about other than picking up the latest CoD/Battlefield/Assassin's Creed.

+1, but I guess people may not have the money for a console right away? :shrug:

Considering GameStop announced back in April they were closing 120 stores....don't think I want their credit card.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/24/gamestop-closing-120-stores-focusing-on-mobile

They'd still have their online portion though

It isn't like the Gamestop card has an interest rate that can't be found on other cards. I believe it is rather common for a lot of the store cards to have similar rates.

Agreed. When I worked at Sears, the store card had a 24 or 25% interest rate. Granted this was back in 2006/07, but a quick Google search shows it hasn't really changed. :lol: 25.24% APR on purchases and 27.15% APR on cash advances.

I don't even care about the interest rates, I pay my credit cards off with-in days of using them. I am in it for the rewards man! (but with eBay, nothing Gamestop could never offer me equal the savings that I get from eBay)

Edited by Black64