Exclusive First Look at an Actual iPhone 6!

ClayMeow

• 2 weeks later...

lol dont mind me im an idiot disregard what i just said. I will say this. If the 5.5" iphone is really real and it supports t-mobiles 700mhz A block spectrum acquisition from Verizon I just may buy that instead of the galaxy note 4. (I currently own a galaxy note 2.) I do own a macbook air so it's not totally crazy to switch from android to apple. Man I am such a tech addict I spend way too much time reading about buying using technology.

Edited by Laststop

I have the option to get an iphone6 for $100 or an iphone5s for free. Either phone is unlimited data/voice/etc. Currently have an iphone4, but waiting for the iphone6. one of the perks of my job, feel sorry for ppl that have to pay so much money if they want a fancy phone. 

If it was up to me, I would rather have a blackberry, weird I guess, but my company only supplies iphones.

Edited by jkeener71

Sweet! Even though I would never own a mac, I've always liked the iPhones. They just work and do everything I need them to do, nothing more, nothing less.

That's my take too. I had a 3GS; now I have a 5S. The sheep that get each iteration are idiots, but looking past that, the iPhones are solid phones and once you have one, it's hard to switch to anything else.

The only reason I'd ever consider a Mac is to develop iOS apps; otherwise, helllllll no.

Cool, hope it keeps competitive with Android...I'll never get one but I've accepted them enough as a means of making Android better by pressuring them. That being said I wish some keyboard phones would come back out and with top end specs, EFF dat full touchscreen noise

Sweet! Even though I would never own a mac, I've always liked the iPhones. They just work and do everything I need them to do, nothing more, nothing less.

That's my take too. I had a 3GS; now I have a 5S. The sheep that get each iteration are idiots, but looking past that, the iPhones are solid phones and once you have one, it's hard to switch to anything else.

The only reason I'd ever consider a Mac is to develop iOS apps; otherwise, helllllll no.

Finally someone on OCC agrees with me!! :cheers: