(Sold) Samsung 30" LCD

Bosco

I no longer use my 30" LCD so I am selling it for $475 shipped.

Yes this is the one that does 2560X1600.

Samsung 305T is the model.

Its in perfect shape, and doesn't have a lot of time on it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A stock one maybe. The one I'm leaning towards is $300. The one I'm being recommended is around $550 lol. And I'm going to need spacers since I have 15" wheels. That's another $200.

Although I was unaware I could just replace the rubber boots on the TREs. I wasn't about to buy new TREs for the stock tie rod but I might just replace the rubber and use the stock one a bit longer.

Edited by Coors

A stock one maybe. The one I'm leaning towards is $300. The one I'm being recommended is around $550 lol. And I'm going to need spacers since I have 15" wheels. That's another $200.

Although I was unaware I could just replace the rubber boots on the TREs. I wasn't about to buy new TREs for the stock tie rod but I might just replace the rubber and use the stock one a bit longer.

Jesus! What are they made of gold with a multi-lifetime warranty so your great great great grand children can still have them replaced lol

The monitor is pending right now, just getting some last min info. If it falls through I will let you know.

Aww...you never even said what it was. :P

The monitor is pending right now, just getting some last min info. If it falls through I will let you know.

Aww...you never even said what it was. :P

That just might be the last min info :lol: