Disabled onboard gpu now attempting to reset bios via cmos pins. [Need

Hey guys, I decided to join this forum since I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to motherboards and need a little help.

So I was tampering with things I shouldn't have been and ended up disabling my onboard intel graphics card, now my screen has gone completely black and doesn't even show the bios screen when I reboot, I have been seeking to find out exactly what I need to do and saw related posts where people are removing the small coin battery and resetting the bios through the cmos jumper pins in order to fix it, I tried this however was unable to find any jumper pins on my motherboard, I can see where it says cmos but there are no seemingly removable parts near that area, I was able to remove the battery and it was disconnected for about 20 minutes while I was trying to locate the jumper, I was hoping that putting the battery back in after a little time out would work but it didn't, my motherboard is the Gigabyte H87M-HD3.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Update: I found the manual to locate the cmos, instead of having 3 pins where 2 are covered, it just had 2 bare pins next to each other, the manual said to touch both pins at the same time with something like a screw driver, I attempted this a few times along with different combinations and steps which some also included removing the small coin battery, but to no success I still have a black screen :(

Unplug your power supply and try resetting it again Iy work also help us to helpyou if we knew your complete computer specs, ie: CPU, motherboard, ram, etc.

Edited by kyfire

That's the primary reason that sometimes it seems like experienced builders ask the silliest questions when someone poses a problem and asks for help.  It's not that we are trying to offend or embarrass anyone, but we've all been guilty of assuming worst case scenario while over-looking the simplest of solutions   :)

Glad that you got it sorted and welcome to the OCC community forums.