Depressing weeks are ahead of me

kennethk

I was set to go visit a friend this week but apparently he had a really bad day and attempted an overdose with advil and other medication. Luckily though I talked him into going into a hospital to get flushed out but now the hospitals making him go to a mental hospital all next week and we'll only be able to talk for about 10 minutes.

On the bright side I'm glad he's getting the help needed but still feel really bummed out. And I'm not even sure if it's going to be a full week or full month still.

Sorry to hear that but it sounds like you really helped him out. A week or month in a mental hospital is still better than what could have happened if you hadn't talked to him.

As long as he's alive, the problem can still be fixed.

If you're feeling down, this motivational video might make your day a little better:

Edited by Celcius

I'm sorry to hear that, man. I can empathize a little, at least. I had a friend try and do the same thing, overdosing on Advil. He sent me a text message that he had swallowed an entire bottle of it but wouldn't tell me where he was. Took a good while until we found him parked in a field outside of town.

I hope everything turns out alright for the both of you. I hope you can both find some peace of mind.