Holy schnikes!

pdbuzz

I just had the largest update of my folding life: 168,755!!  In one update!  With what I've got in the 'on-deck circle', I may end up with a 200k day!

The kicker is I haven't added any new gear or machines.  My machines and stuff are calculating out to 95k - 105k PPD on a normal day.  I'm thinking that some long, lost bonus points may have found me.

Has anyone else seen that happen to them recently? Today?

Pdbuzz when I was looking at your stats on eoc last night it looked like you may be turning in partial work units you may want to check your logs to make sure none are failing to finish

Partial work units?  Everything my machines are doing finish.  When I'm at work, I'll run the Chrome browser app, so on those nights, I'll be popping off several work units a night, is that what you're referring to?

Yeah, those browser units get finished in 9 - 10 mins each, and my shift is 12 hours a work night, so I can end up with anywhere between 55 - 70 and up a night, depending when I remember to turn it on! ;)

I found that's a good compromise for my work box and folding, too! (Since I'm not a sys admin anymore, I don't have as much say as to what 'can or cannot be' on my box)

The browser option lets me utilize an otherwise 'idle' machine without the permanent folding program showing up on a list of installed programs in AD, Tivoli, Unicenter or any other sys management stuff my work uses.