DVR with Antenna TV?

gebraset

In my house, we have an antenna set up for each TV, receiving standard and digital broadcasts. Some of the shows that my wife and I like to watch are on a little later during the night, like10PM. Sadly, we usually have to wake up pretty early for work, and staying up makes us too tired the next day, lol. :P So we thought about recording the television shows and watching them later! The only issue is that it seems like I can't find any type of solution that is under $100, doesn't require me to upgrade Windows to another edition for Media Center, or doesn't require a subscription.

Besides recording shows on a VCR (we want to be able to select the show through an interface like an actual DVR), is there any options that we have in regards to getting this to work properly? The only thing I am seeing at this time is getting a USB PVR and using my laptop to make it work.

• 9 months later...
Channel Master CM 3020 UHF / VHF / FM HDTV Antenna - 100 Mile Range (CM3020) is latest TV antenna of 2015 . Its installation is very easy.. I put this antenna up last weekend and I am receiving about 60 channerls, but it still works excellent in my area
Edited by Exion1994