I just put the hammer down on a new Sager.

AllYourF0rt

Hello everyone. I got my system build perfected with the NP9377-S. I ordered it off of xoticpc.com I never have ordered from them before but I hear they are good. I have it coming with the GTX 880m 8gb vid card, 16gb ram, Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb hdd, and Windows 8.1. I'm wondering what Windows Experience Index I can look forward too. I can't wait to unbox this badboy.

Great choice, I am really happy with my Dell right now but I wouldn't hesitate getting a Sager again. The one I owned two laptops ago is still going strong with 0 problems, it's probably 7 years old now!

Great choice, I am really happy with my Dell right now but I wouldn't hesitate getting a Sager again. The one I owned two laptops ago is still going strong with 0 problems, it's probably 7 years old now!

Hey MYTHOS what's up man? Yeah I'm currently on an Asus g75jh with only a 460m this will be a huge upgrade for me. It will be my second laptop I've ever owned. I was a desktop die hard up until a year ago. I figure here in another month or so I'll get a 27" 1440p monitor to hook it up to. 

I'm wondering what Windows Experience Index I can look forward too. I can't wait to unbox this badboy.

Haha seriously ? You buy a monster gaming laptop and look forward to the useless numbers Windows provides ?  :lol: 

If you have to look forward to numbers, rather look forward to benchmark scores which relate to FPS :)

I'm sure this laptop will be brilliant in games :)

I'm wondering what Windows Experience Index I can look forward too. I can't wait to unbox this badboy.

Haha seriously ? You buy a monster gaming laptop and look forward to the useless numbers Windows provides ?  :lol:

If you have to look forward to numbers, rather look forward to benchmark scores which relate to FPS :)

I'm sure this laptop will be brilliant in games :)

I dunno WEI scores my current HDD pretty realistically. 7200 rpm 5.5

I dunno WEI scores my current HDD pretty realistically. 7200 rpm 5.5

A mechanical HDD will never get above a 5.9 no matter how fast it is. Only SSDs can go above and beyond that number.

Well I made some changes to the comp. I'm going to get the NP8278-S instead with the 870m and save 300$ it is still very fast. Still should be able to play Witcher 2 Ultra settings 1080p and get 40 fps!

Edited by AllYourF0rt

It's ridiculous how much a 880m costs compared to the 870 300$ difference for at most a 5 fps improvement on some games. 

building off what though? Laptops you take all you can get so they charge a premium. (hence why I gave up on serious laptop gaming)

It's ridiculous how much a 880m costs compared to the 870 300$ difference for at most a 5 fps improvement on some games. 

building off what though? Laptops you take all you can get so they charge a premium. (hence why I gave up on serious laptop gaming)

I just like how with a laptop you can lay back in bed and don't have to worry about a chair and the back pain associated with it.