Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (Fall 2014)

ClayMeow

Firaxis' new game has been unveiled!

In-depth PC Gamer Interview

Beyond Earth will be available for Windows PC, Mac and Linux in North America this fall for $49.99.

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth is a new science-fiction-themed entry into the award-winning Civilization series. Set in the future, global events have destabilized the world leading to a collapse of modern society, a new world order and an uncertain future for humanity. As the human race struggles to recover, the re-developed nations focus their resources on deep space travel to chart a new beginning for mankind.

As part of an expedition sent to find a home beyond Earth, you will write the next chapter for humanity as you lead your people into a new frontier and create a new civilization in space. Explore and colonize an alien planet, research new technologies, amass mighty armies, build incredible Wonders and shape the face of your new world. As you embark on your journey you must make critical decisions. From your choice of sponsor and the make-up of your colony, to the ultimate path you choose for your civilization, every decision opens up new possibilities.

Features:

Interesting, I like where it is going. My favorite CIV was 3, however CIV 4 and 5 were just OK. They just seemed like the same game with better graphics to me.

Edited by Black64

• 1 month later...