Connecting to Internet on PS4

Shaggy04

I'm an older member that just got back on.  Some of you might even remember me.

Anyway, I have a PS4 that I am trying to connect to the internet using a guest access point.

The guest internet doesn't automatically have you type in the password.  It has you sign in,

then go to CISCO's website to type it in.

I tried connecting to it on my laptop just fine and the PS4 is another debacle altogether.

Unfortunate, that I can't figure out how to manually type in the WPA or WEP key even if it

doesn't look to have any security on it.  Because it does have security.

Tried connecting to the internet on the PS4 and then tried getting into the internet browser so I could

type that key in thinking the CISCO site was going to pop up and nothing.

I have to sign up for PSN first before using the internet browser.

How do I get across this loop hole and onto the internet on my PS4 using this CISCO guest internet?

Help is greatly appreciated.

sounds like your trying to connect the ps4 via web Broswer . you have to go into setting > network > setup into connection and enter the stuff you need . I hope that helps because it's the only way to connect the ps4z. gamin consoles aren't like computers yet and can't log in to locked networks via web browser

sounds like your trying to connect the ps4 via web Broswer . you have to go into setting > network > setup into connection and enter the stuff you need . I hope that helps because it's the only way to connect the ps4z. gamin consoles aren't like computers yet and can't log in to locked networks via web browser

So, you're telling me I have to type everything in manually under the network settings.

• 3 months later...

Has this issue been addressed yet? Im currently having the same problem I need to enter my internet password in a web browser but in order to open the web browser I need to first login to the psn.